Press Brake Machinehydraulic press brake machine
Hydraulic Plate Bending Machines
Approx. Price: Rs 8 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Max Bending Radius||100-150 mm, 200-250 mm, 150-200 mm, 50-100 mm|
|Diameter of Side Roller||85 mm|
|Motor Power||5 kW|
RAJESH MACHINE TOOLS PVT. LTD. LS PREFERRED BY CUSTOMERS FOR FOLLOWING THINGS.:
STEP OF BENDING OPERATION
- Easy to maintain and useful for various jobs.
- Modern design and rigid structure.
- So simply mechanism that even semi-skilled worker can do accurate job.
- First time in India , our machine are fitted with electric brake motor and control panel, so that machine can be stopped at any stage of operations, hence the shape in rolling as per requirement is most possible and due to the movable control panel you can operate machine very easily.
- Machine is fitted with total 2 nos. gear box, electric brake motor, push button type movable operating switch board and electric control panel for easy & safe operations.
- First time in India, we only offer the machine with double Gear Box, One is warm gear box and another is spur reduction gear box, due to this the fatigue in operation and overload on electric motor & warm reduction gear box is totally avoided even when machine is working in over capacity and more over bending operation became more easy.
- Whole machine ls made out of quality prime materials.
- Only top roll pressing (up-down) and opening-closing of drop-end are through hydraulic system & cylinders all other operations are carried out mechanically in hydro-mechanical version top roll pressing is manually and opening/ closing of end- dropper is manual or motorized.
- Hydro-mechanical machine required less man power compare to mechanical version, the same directly effect your production rate and finish job value.
- Apart from above the rates are more competitive in its rang.
- Very useful for getting cylindrical shapes and better performance. lt works with 3 Rolls pyramid principals. Bottom rolls are fixed and driven by gears and warm reduction gear. box top roll rotates in fixed positions and can be adjusted up & down manually by adjustable screws.
- Housing are made from M.S.Plate of suitable strength and mounted on heavy base frame, rolls are made from forged steel and perfectly machined for accurate result. For correct feeding and grip axial grooves are provided on bottom rolls. Screw jack is given to keep top roll horizontal when formed shall is to take out.
The Plate can be bent on machine by hammering as shown if the thickness of the plate is half than capacity. Thicker plates should be prevent out side the machine.
Place the plate between bottom and top rolls by adjusting top roll manually.
Down the top roll and given pressure on the plate. Then start main motor in clock wise direction till one end of the plate comes over first bottom roll reverse the motors and get second end on second bottom.
Continue above process until you at desired shall as shown in picture.
All the models are capable of edge bending both the edges of plate and completing the shell in a single insertion. Rolling capacity of all machines ins higher than the edge bending capacity. This is quite signihcant in variable geometry and four roll machines. Highest degree of edge bending can be achieved and an error can be corrected even after the shell is completed.
Four decades of engineering excellence is built into all the models, ensuring aesthetics, reliability and robustness, making Rajesh a benchmark of performance.
Approx. Price: Rs 5 Lakh / NumberGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
|Control Type||CNC, Non-CNC|
|Automatic Grade||Automatic , Semi-Automatic|
|Max Sheet Width||2 meter, 1 meter, 4 meter, 5 meter, >5 meter, 3 meter|
|Cutting Load||120-150 ton, >150 ton, 0-30 ton, 60-90 ton, 90-120 ton, 30-60 ton|